Kern County Celebration of Agriculture Giveaway
Benelli SBE 3 Shotgun – Realtree Max-5® finish
GAR Bennett, LLC. (GB) Tulare/Kings County Celebration of Agriculture Sweepstakes giveaway official rules.
GAR Bennett, LLC. (GB) Tulare/Kings County Celebration of Agriculture Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AGE 21 YEARS OR OLDER, ELIGIBLE TO OWN A FIREARM. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY ALL U.S. FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL LAWS, CODES AND OTHER SIMILAR GOVERNING LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS AND/OR ORDINANCES.
Open to U.S. residents age 21 years or older, eligible to own a firearm. Employees of GAR Bennett, LLC. (“Sponsor”) and immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses) or members of the same households (related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THE APPLICABLE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE DECISIONS OF GAR BENNETT, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY GIVEAWAY AS AN ENTRANT, YOU AGREE TO BE FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THE APPLICABLE OFFICIAL RULES, II) WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THIS GIVEAWAY AND/OR THE APPLICABLE OFFICIAL RULES AND III) FURTHER AGREE TO BE BOUND BY GAR BENNETT’S DECISIONS AND INTERPRETATION OF ANY OFFICIAL RULES.
ALL DATA REQUESTED AT REGISTRATION, PRIZE FULFILLMENT OR AT ANY OTHER TIME IN CONNECTION WITH ANY GIVEAWAY MUST BE ACCURATE. IF INACCURATE INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED, IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE APPLICABLE GIVEAWAY AND PREVENT THE AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE THAT YOU MAY HAVE WON.
The Tulare/Kings County Celebration of Agriculture (“Sweepstakes”) begins on October 21, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. and ends October 21, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. To enter, go to: https://www.garbennett.com/tulare-kings-celebration-of-ag-giveaway-registration/ and access the Sweepstakes Registration Form. Complete the required information on the Registration Form and submit, in accordance with the instructions, prior to 1:30 p.m. on October 21, 2021. Winner will be announced October 21, 2021, after completion of the sweepstakes. Limit one online entry per person. No purchase or donation is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes.
Actual appraised value of any prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GAR Bennett. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at GAR Bennett’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or requested may be made for the cash equivalent. GAR Bennett may request a winner’s name, likeness and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
2. Prizes will be provided in accordance with these Official Rules. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential giveaway winner have been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
- Winners of the giveaway will be selected in accordance with the Official Rules of the giveaway. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the giveaway with following the winner selection. GAR Bennett shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within Fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required the prize
may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
By entering into giveaway you understand that GAR Bennett, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media, now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice likeness, image or statements about the giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- GAR Bennett reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any giveaway should a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the givaway. GAR Bennett reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates the applicable terms and conditions. GAR Bennett reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the entries at issue and/or terminate any giveaway and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- GAR Bennett has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, GAR Bennett reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- GAR Bennett reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any giveaway or be acting in violation of the Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to take any further action to the fullest extent permitted by law. GAR Bennett’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- By entering the giveaway, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from GAR Bennett. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Transfer of the prize, to be selected by the sponsor and agreed to by the winner. All laws for transfer of firearms must be followed. Sponsor will pay for reasonable shipping expenses. The winner is responsible for all taxes, transfer fees, FFL fees, and other expenses. The Transfer shall be conducted through a federally-licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer. All firearms transfers will be conducted in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. By entering this sweepstakes you acknowledge that you are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of firearms. If the transfer of the firearm to you is legally prohibited for any reason, another drawing will be held and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
- By entering into any giveaway you agree to release and hold harmless GAR Bennett and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error that may occur in the administration of the giveaway.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, THE ENTRANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE giveaway, (I) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (II) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEY’S FEES; AND (III) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN DAMAGES FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE AGAINST GAR Bennett WITH RESPECT TO THE DRAWING MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any costs associated with receipt of any prize, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. Winners will also be responsible for any and all taxes or fees relating to participation in any giveaway or use and/or redemption of any prizes. GAR Bennett, its employees, trustees/directors, officers, agents, representatives and/or assigns will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to persons, property or otherwise in connection with or relating to any prize or any giveaway. GAR Bennett will not replace a lost or stolen prize once it has been issued to the winner.
- By participating in this giveaway and/or accepting a prize, any winner agrees to release and hold harmless GAR Bennett, its respective employees, trustees/directors, officers, agents, representatives, investors, assigns and/or GAR Bennett for any and all liability or damage, for any injuries, loss, damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly by participation in any giveaway or use or redemption of any prize, or awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledges that GAR Bennett, and its respective employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or and law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- GAR Bennett has the right to make use of any information provided by you for business purposes. GAR Bennett will not be responsible for any confidential or proprietary information from You.
- By participating in any giveaway, You agree to be bound by these rules and regulations and decisions made by GAR Bennett as well as other applicable terms and conditions. GAR Bennett, its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives, investors, assigns and/or GAR Bennett are not responsible for any typographical or other error in any giveaway material or offer, in the administration of the giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. Additionally, GAR Bennett will not be responsible for any human error, lost/delayed data transmission or omission, interruption, deletion, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or injury or damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in any giveaway.
GAR Bennett will not share, sell, rent, or release your personally identifiable information to others, unless required by law. GAR Bennett will utilize the information provided for its own marketing and other business purposes. GAR Bennett will not share the information with others for any reason, except when to do is required by law.
All federal, state, local, and other taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. All prize winners are solely responsible for paying and reporting, as and when required by law, all income taxes and other taxes and expenses attributable to any prize, whether or not GAR Bennett makes any withholding for taxes from the amount, and each winner authorizes GAR Bennett to withhold from any prize any and all amounts to be withheld by applicable law and shall indemnify, defend, protect and hold harmless GAR Bennett against all claims relating to such taxes and expenses.
Any giveaway is conducted in English and any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties within Thirty (30) days of the date of the commencement of negotiations between the parties, and causes of action arising out of connected with any giveaway, will be resolved through non-binding mediation. The parties shall select a neutral third party each to administer the mediation. The mediation will be conducted in accordance with the American Arbitration Association Rules addressing mediation. If the dispute is not resolved through medication within a reasonable time period, not to exceed Sixty (60) days, as hereinabove provided or otherwise by agreement, the dispute shall be finally settled by binding Arbitration.
The Arbitration will be conducted expeditiously in accordance with the American Arbitration Commercial Arbitration Rules at a mutually agreeable location. Any award rendered in arbitration shall be limited to those remedies available to any appropriate court of competent jurisdiction in the State of California, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of California, including awarding attorneys’ fees and costs of the legal proceeding to the prevailing party. The award rendered through arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for execution.
By participating, entrants agree [a] to these rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes; and [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its agents from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participating in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, [c] to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements, and city and state for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the collection, processing and transmission of data; [b] lost, late, misdirected, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; [c] any type of graphical or other error in the advertising or printing of the Sweepstakes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes; or [d] any condition that may cause the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; and in such event Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to award the prize(s) via a random drawing from among all eligible entries legitimately received prior to cancellation. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor.
Internet entry must be made at the authorized web site address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide evidence that winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. In the event that the Sponsor is not able to contact the randomly-chosen winner after due diligence (two emails and one telephone call, if telephone number provided) and a time period of 3 days from the date of the drawing, the Sponsor may draw a new winner and the first winner forfeits all claims to the prize and/or damages and holds Sponsor blameless. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide a valid e-mail address so Sponsor can make contact. Sponsor’s promotional partners and other parties grant Sponsor, its promotional partners and other third parties with whom Sponsor chooses to share entrants information, permission to contact entrants about upcoming promotions, special offers or for other reasons via electronic and ordinary mail.