GAR Bennett understands the difficulties in farming, and we have developed an outstanding, time saving solution to address worker safety compliance requirements. GAR Bennett’s programs comply with Department of Pesticide (DPR) and Cal- OSHA Worker Safety Training regulations and are available as full or partial programs. All our programs are tailored to fit each grower’s operational requirements.
Proper training, adherence and monitoring protects your workers from injuries and reduces your operational costs, worker compensation claims and insurance premiums. Our Worker Safety Program is offered either as a one-year or two-year program.
Proper training, adherence and monitoring protects your workers from injuries and reduces your operational costs, worker compensation claims and insurance premiums. Our Worker Safety program is offered either as a one-year or two-year program.
GAR BENNETT’S DPR PROGRAM
- Bilingual Instructors
- Evaluation and assessment of current safety plan
- Complete employee history and documentation with required training records
- Respirator fitting and testing (medical clearance required) per current rules
- Updating and monitoring required DPR files
- Field monitoring with employees during application
- Complete safety binder with all required DPR documentation in Spanish and/or English
GAR BENNETT’S Cal/OSHA PROGRAM
- IIPP (Injury Illness Prevention Plan) for farming operations
- Accident/illness response and reporting policies
- On-site routine monitoring for compliance adherence
- IIPP binder in Spanish and/or English with all required Cal/OSHA documentation
GAR Bennett’s Food Safety Program covers GLOBALG.A.P. and PrimusGFS, helping growers receive certification and advance in Good Agriculture Practices.
Our program includes:
- Bilingual instructors
- Keeping documentation updated and maintained as required by GLOBALG.A.P.
- Increased compliance with DPR, OSHA and FSMA
- Help monitor water testing, residue testing and manure usage
- Monitor worker trainings
- Monitor equipment maintenance and calibration
- Chemical storage inspections
- Harvest crew inspections
- Scheduling audits and unannounced audits
Food Safety Lead
Worker Safety Lead
Worker Safety Trainer
Worker Safety Trainer
Logistics & Worker Safety Trainee
Food Safety Consultant