GAR Bennett understands the difficulties in farming, and we have developed an outstanding, time saving solution to address food and worker safety compliance requirements. GAR Bennett’s food safety program covers the Food Safety Modernization Ace (FSMA), GLOBALG.A.P. and PrimusGFS. Our Worker Safety program complies with the Department of Pesticide (DPR), Cal/OSHA Worker Safety Training regulations. All our programs are tailored to fit each grower’s operational requirements and are offered as either partial or full programs.
Proper training, adherence and monitoring protects your workers from injuries and reduces your operational costs, worker compensation claims and insurance premiums. Maintaining your GFSI certification and advancing in Good Agricultural Practices keeps your export program on par with FDA regulations. Contact the GAR Bennett compliance team today to avoid hefty fines and make staying compliant with ever changing regulations hassle-free.
Proper training, adherence and monitoring protects your workers from injuries and reduces your operational costs, worker compensation claims and insurance premiums. Our Worker Safety program is offered either as a one-year or two-year program.
GAR BENNETT’S DPR PROGRAM
- Bilingual Instructors
- Evaluation and assessment of current safety plan
- Complete employee history and documentation with required training records
- Respirator fitting and testing (medical clearance required) per current rules
- Updating and monitoring required DPR files
- Field monitoring with employees during application
- Complete safety binder with all required DPR documentation in Spanish and/or English
GAR BENNETT’S Cal/OSHA PROGRAM
- IIPP (Injury Illness Prevention Plan) for farming operations
- Accident/illness response and reporting policies
- On-site routine monitoring for compliance adherence
- IIPP binder in Spanish and/or English with all required Cal/OSHA documentation
GAR Bennett’s Food Safety Program covers GLOBALG.A.P. and PrimusGFS, helping growers receive certification and advance in Good Agriculture Practices.
Our program includes:
- Bilingual instructors
- Keeping documentation updated and maintained as required by GLOBALG.A.P.
- Increased compliance with DPR, OSHA and FSMA
- Help monitor water testing, residue testing and manure usage
- Monitor worker trainings
- Monitor equipment maintenance and calibration
- Chemical storage inspections
- Harvest crew inspections
- Scheduling audits and unannounced audits
Food Safety Lead
Worker Safety Lead
Worker Safety Trainer
Worker Safety Trainer
Logistics & Worker Safety Trainee
Food Safety Consultant