Skip to content
Agronomy Department Updates
- Devising 2021 post-harvest fertilizer plans with options for dry material as well as liquid fertilizers for almonds and pistachios.
- Building full in-season standardized nutrition plans with budgets for almonds and pistachios for 2022 crop season.
- Three-tiered range: 1=baseline/minimum, 2=recommended, 3=ideal/aggressive
- Set of determining factors in making recommendations:
- Grower’s previous year of fertilizer inputs, yields, water profile (current pH, alkalinity, and bicarbonate content).
- Select non-nutritional additives to our NPK blends to achieve various objectives (i.e. pushing water, chelating agents for micros, etc).
- Helping growers with water scheduling, rate and time of water based on crop type, time of season, and in field crop challenges.
- Fine-tuning our X-Tank program with specific rate and time injection recommendations of our fertilizers.
Share this story!