Now is the time to start planning your automation projects for 2021. Our automation experts can help you get the ball rolling before crunch time hits to start irrigating. Automating parts of your irrigation system, like pump and valve control, gives you the ability to run irrigation from anywhere, making the days easier and freeing up weekends.
In addition to remote monitoring, GAR Bennett automation systems will allow you to:
- Schedule and control your system remotely
- Receive custom alerts from your irrigation system
- Efficiently manage labor and electricity
- Protect your irrigation system
- Track important data
Our automation team also offers a full-service program to ensure you have multiple customized platforms that fit your exact needs. This service includes:
- Deep well control and/or monitoring:
- Liquid level monitoring of reservoir/tank/canal
- Soil moisture and weather data
- Full control irrigation and fertigation
- Failure and fault alerts via text or email
The GAR Bennett automation team also works closely with our water services team to deliver top notch engineering for maximum water conservation and application efficiency. For creative ideas and cutting-edge technology, give us a call today to start planning your automated system. Our automation experts are ready to provide you with the tools and service you need to plan an effective 2021 growing season.