Randy’s primary responsibilities while serving on the council include:
- Participate as an individual, unrestricted by positions held by respective sector organizations or constituencies.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend specific course of action for consideration by BCS management that create and add value to farmers.
- Provide advice to Bayer Crop Science’s Leadership Team on business practices, image and emerging issues that may affect their relationship with farmers and stakeholders.
- Prepare for, and participate in, approximately two, 2-day meetings a year.
- Review and provide input on information and/or materials distributed periodically between meetings.
Congratulations Randy! Your GAR Bennett family can’t wait to see what you accomplish on the Advisory Council and the insight you will share to better the industry.